Diego-CB
Diego-CB
Diego-CB
Principiante
02-04-2018
Principiante

Información del XA1 - Equipos

INFOMRACION TOMADA DEL FORO OFICIAL DE SONY PARA QUE SE INFORMEN Y HABR SI PUEDEN HACER ALGO BUENO O SE PONEN LAS PILAS

Spoiler
YO NO LE PIDO A CLARO QUE REPARE LOS XA1 CON ESTE PROBLEMA INFINIDAD DE VECES, LO QUE SI ME GUSTARIA ES QUE ACEPTEN LOS EQUIPOS Y LOS MANDEN A DONDE LOS COMPRARON PORQUE YA SE QUE NO FUEON ADQUIRIDOS EN SONY PERU ASI QUE SU DISTRIBUIDOR LES ESTA FALLANDO
Re: Touch irresponsible at edge of phone

Same thing happened to me inline with the Oreo update. Naturally though, a couple of days after that I got a hairline fracture in my screen (not the LCD) voiding the warranty. I'm not gonna get the screen replaced if the phone is dodgey, and I cant get the touch screen fixed because they'll blame it on the damage. 

Following advice from here, I was using the shrink screen feature... but I found that got difficult to activate after a while. Something that is working much better for me as a workaround is if you go into the accessibility options, you can turn on a function to zoom the screen if you tap three times. You can then hit those edge buttons. Obviously, this isn't much use for your typing, but predictive text corrects that. This is more useful for those pesky top right options buttons in apps and stuff. 

I know it's not the best, but it at least makes things workable until contracts expire. 

I'm pretty shocked at the way Sony is handling this tbh. 

PIEZAS DE 3º CLASE

Touch screen problem

Hi Sony,

Good Day.

This Masud Rana from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

i bought  XA1 dual phone from sony centre on last week of Fabruary -2018, After using 02 months i found 6mm edge side (three side) is not sensing. Then i went to sony centre and  got my phone's display replaced (it takes 12 days). Then, using 01 and half months, i faced same problem and again i went to sony centre and got my phone's display replaced (it takes 15 days). Now, Today i'm writing here because my beautuful sony xperia XA1 model phone is showing me the same failure. Since it's only 8 months, i got my phone's display replaced 02 times and again i gotta replace it.Tell me!!! How many times will you replace it? (12 months warrenty!!! after that what will happen!!!)

Is it design fault or anything else? Please explain me.

Really i got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious experience from sony.

We are Bangladeshi very poor people, that's why you are selling here 3rd class sony mobile and spare parts.

Note: You have no right to waste value time of people selling such defective devices and low class spare parts.

Y POR ULTIMO ALGUIEN COMENTA QUE REALIZARA UN VIDEO EN CUANTO A SONY Y LOS ERRORES QUE HA COMETIDO

Same problem :

- touchscreen edges not working properly

-notification bar  is not pull down

-.........and etc.

I have a lot of Sony products and I thing my last one that I buy this **bleep**y G3121 to sended directly to Minato, Tokyo for Mr.Yoshida from Sony Corporation with very special ask to use my phone just like me for 4 weeks to see what product his company sell me and to feel just like me how stupid you must be to belive to Sony. Now I organize my documentary and i will posted in Youtube soon as i have time and i thing will be great because I will use my Sony cameras. I thing we should make global event with hope someone from our favorite brand Sony pay some attention. 

Before my activity I just want to tell to Mr. Yoshida to get his katana and if there is no one head that he can take off to take his own head! 

ME PREGUNTO SI EN EL FORO OFICIAL DE SONY NO OBTIENEN SOLUCIONES RAZONABLES QUE PUEDO O PODEMOS ESPERAR DE OTROS CENTROS

Etiquetas (1)
1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
chot
chot
chot
CM
08-05-2019
CM

Re: Información del XA1 - Equipos

Hola DIEGO-CB:

Gracias por la información compartida, sería bueno que nos compartas los enlace de los post para poder revisar también los comentarios y respuestas que reciben. Aparantemente como mencionas es un equipo que sufre estos problemas; sin embargo, es catalogado como bueno en varios foros especializados como Xataka dónde cuenta con 7.83/10:

https://www.xatakamovil.com/analisis/sony-xperia-xa1-analisis

Si experimentas problemas con tu equipo, recuerda que siempre puedes acercarte a un centro de atención para que lo revise un técnico, y de ser necesario dejarlo internado para que lo arreglen.

Saludos

3 RESPUESTAS 3
HAGUZ
HAGUZ
HAGUZ
Leyenda
07-10-2016
Leyenda

Re: PARA INFORMACION DEL XA1 DEL FORO OFICIAL DE SONY GLOBAL

@Diego-CB ¡Gracias por la información! Estoy seguro que el personal encargado a temas relacionados con el soporte y servicio técnico de equipos distribuidos por Claro podrán leer el aporte que nos esta brindando. 

Saludos Robot guiño

@Diego-CB@  ha escrito:
INFOMRACION TOMADA DEL FORO OFICIAL DE SONY PARA QUE SE INFORMEN Y HABR SI PUEDEN HACER ALGO BUENO O SE PONEN LAS PILAS

Spoiler
YO NO LE PIDO A CLARO QUE REPARE LOS XA1 CON ESTE PROBLEMA INFINIDAD DE VECES, LO QUE SI ME GUSTARIA ES QUE ACEPTEN LOS EQUIPOS Y LOS MANDEN A DONDE LOS COMPRARON PORQUE YA SE QUE NO FUEON ADQUIRIDOS EN SONY PERU ASI QUE SU DISTRIBUIDOR LES ESTA FALLANDO
Re: Touch irresponsible at edge of phone

Same thing happened to me inline with the Oreo update. Naturally though, a couple of days after that I got a hairline fracture in my screen (not the LCD) voiding the warranty. I'm not gonna get the screen replaced if the phone is dodgey, and I cant get the touch screen fixed because they'll blame it on the damage. 

Following advice from here, I was using the shrink screen feature... but I found that got difficult to activate after a while. Something that is working much better for me as a workaround is if you go into the accessibility options, you can turn on a function to zoom the screen if you tap three times. You can then hit those edge buttons. Obviously, this isn't much use for your typing, but predictive text corrects that. This is more useful for those pesky top right options buttons in apps and stuff. 

I know it's not the best, but it at least makes things workable until contracts expire. 

I'm pretty shocked at the way Sony is handling this tbh. 

PIEZAS DE 3º CLASE

Touch screen problem

Hi Sony,

Good Day.

This Masud Rana from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

i bought  XA1 dual phone from sony centre on last week of Fabruary -2018, After using 02 months i found 6mm edge side (three side) is not sensing. Then i went to sony centre and  got my phone's display replaced (it takes 12 days). Then, using 01 and half months, i faced same problem and again i went to sony centre and got my phone's display replaced (it takes 15 days). Now, Today i'm writing here because my beautuful sony xperia XA1 model phone is showing me the same failure. Since it's only 8 months, i got my phone's display replaced 02 times and again i gotta replace it.Tell me!!! How many times will you replace it? (12 months warrenty!!! after that what will happen!!!)

Is it design fault or anything else? Please explain me.

Really i got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious experience from sony.

We are Bangladeshi very poor people, that's why you are selling here 3rd class sony mobile and spare parts.

Note: You have no right to waste value time of people selling such defective devices and low class spare parts.

Y POR ULTIMO ALGUIEN COMENTA QUE REALIZARA UN VIDEO EN CUANTO A SONY Y LOS ERRORES QUE HA COMETIDO

Same problem :

- touchscreen edges not working properly

-notification bar  is not pull down

-.........and etc.

I have a lot of Sony products and I thing my last one that I buy this **bleep**y G3121 to sended directly to Minato, Tokyo for Mr.Yoshida from Sony Corporation with very special ask to use my phone just like me for 4 weeks to see what product his company sell me and to feel just like me how stupid you must be to belive to Sony. Now I organize my documentary and i will posted in Youtube soon as i have time and i thing will be great because I will use my Sony cameras. I thing we should make global event with hope someone from our favorite brand Sony pay some attention. 

Before my activity I just want to tell to Mr. Yoshida to get his katana and if there is no one head that he can take off to take his own head! 

ME PREGUNTO SI EN EL FORO OFICIAL DE SONY NO OBTIENEN SOLUCIONES RAZONABLES QUE PUEDO O PODEMOS ESPERAR DE OTROS CENTROS

Si te ayudé dame un LIKE. Recuerda que soy el Super Usuario @HAGUZ. Seamos clarolovers, ¡Cuenta conmigo!
Diego-CB
Diego-CB
Diego-CB
Principiante
02-04-2018
Principiante

Re: PARA INFORMACION DEL XA1 DEL FORO OFICIAL DE SONY GLOBAL

eh ahi el detalle como puedo yo sabes que esta informacion sera procesado por un personal encargado, y a pesar que sea verificado, sera motivo suficiente para que planteen una solucion logica? sin que se esten agarrando de excusas poco logicas y sin ningun sustento para poder invalidad la garantia

hipotetica hablando que algun dia puedan atender reclamos sin poner ningun tipo de peros, bueno algun dia esocambiarà quiza ya no lo puedo ver pero ojala pase...........

chot
chot
chot
CM
08-05-2019
CM

Re: Información del XA1 - Equipos

Hola DIEGO-CB:

Gracias por la información compartida, sería bueno que nos compartas los enlace de los post para poder revisar también los comentarios y respuestas que reciben. Aparantemente como mencionas es un equipo que sufre estos problemas; sin embargo, es catalogado como bueno en varios foros especializados como Xataka dónde cuenta con 7.83/10:

https://www.xatakamovil.com/analisis/sony-xperia-xa1-analisis

Si experimentas problemas con tu equipo, recuerda que siempre puedes acercarte a un centro de atención para que lo revise un técnico, y de ser necesario dejarlo internado para que lo arreglen.

Saludos

¿Necesitas más ayuda?
Comunícate con un asesor por:
  • 3 Respuestas
  • hace 5 años
  • 2,039 Vistas
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contribuidores
Si necesitas la ayuda de un asesor pregúntale a ClaroBot.